Date(s) - 07/09/2016
2:30 pm - 10:00 pm
MIT Tang Center, Building E51, Room 325
(70 Memorial Drive, Cambridge, MA 02142 )
Note: Entrance is at the back of the building by the parking lot. If the doors are locked, please call Jason at 617-834-4071 to gain access into the building.
2:30PM-5:00PM 中文講座. “財富知識與房產講座”, in Chinese.
- “How to invest in real estate for college education”
–Bright Li李光华, 财务顧问 and Jason Pan潘樹仁,中城地產
5:00PM-6:00PM Investment Group, in English
- Real Estate Investment Case Study:房產投資實例分析
6:00PM-7:00PM Social Hour 房東聯誼.
7:00PM-10:00PM Landlord Seminar & Discussion,房東講座, in English
- “Zoning and Permitting Process in Massachusetts” – James Heffernan, Esq, of Counsel, Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP
Discussion Session”, 房東討論
(1) Landlord Tips – Jason Pan, Midtown Properties, Inc.
(2) Case Study – “Avoiding Tenant Troubles: Best practices in a new tenancy” – Brian Kydd, Attorney at Kneeland & Kydd
Bookings are closed for this event.